1025 Photo Ave
Final submission – Exhibition-ready artwork
Artwork that is selected from the digital submissions for the final judging in Anchorage must be exhibition-ready by June 29th, 2019
Exhibition ready requires:
- No watermarks or logos on the printed images
- Two dimensional art should be framed and matted with white or natural white museum board and in a simple, neutral-colored metal or wood frame with an exception for images printed directly on 3D objects.
- Metal and Canvas prints must be framed for protection
- Plexiglass must be used for framed artwork larger than 20”
- Frame size is limited to 30″ on the longest side
- 3 Dimensional art work may not be able to travel with the show due to the fragile nature of the pieces and gallery display limitations.
APC reserves the right to exclude submitted artwork that does not meet the above criteria or is ineligible for public display in any specific gallery space.