Guest juror Bob Sacha, New York City, selected 55 photographs by 34 artists for inclusion in this year’s exhibition.
Best of Show is awarded to: J. Jason Lazarus, Fairbanks “Absent Lake with Captive Conifer, Gakona, Alaska”
In addition, Bob chose 5 pieces for the honorable mention award.
- Susan Biggs, Soldotna, “Abstract 6”
- Christine A. Eagleson, Anchorage, “Architect Eyes”
- Johanna Grasso, Anchorage, “Wings”
- Kamini Grover, Anchorage, “Untitled 5”
- Tom Turner, Eagle River, “Summit Lake 02”
Following the Anchorage exhibit, which will include prints by Bob Sacha showing concurrently, the exhibit will travel to:
- The Bear Gallery in Fairbanks – Dec 6th – Dec 21st, with an opening reception, Dec 6th, 5 to 7pm.
- Kenai Peninsula College – Jan 13th– Feb 13th, with an opening reception Thursday, Jan 16th, 4:30 to 6pm.
- Alaska State Museum in Juneau – Mar 6th – Apr 4th, 2020, with an opening reception Mar 6th, 4:30 to 7pm.