1025 Photo Ave
Final submission – Exhibition-ready artwork
Artwork that is selected from the digital submissions for the final judging in Anchorage must be submitted in person or mailed to Blaines BEFORE June 2nd
Exhibition ready requires:
- No watermarks or logos on the printed images
- Two dimensional art should be framed and matted with white or natural white museum board and in a simple, neutral-colored metal or wood frame with an exception for images printed directly on 3D objects.
- Metal and Canvas prints must be framed for protection
- Plexiglass must be used for framed artwork larger than 20”
- Frame size is limited to 30″ on the longest side – due to the traveling nature of the show
APC reserves the right to exclude submitted artwork that does not meet the above criteria.